Skip to content
- I’m in a medication fog, so listing my thoughts is currently the easiest way to focus.
- We’re under a cloud of allergen attacks, so drugs are being heavily used in this house. East Tennessee is covered in yellow
- I signed up for the Knoxville half marathon next Sunday. I’ll be running on April Fool’s Day, which could be an omen considering how I feel right now.
- We need to do school right now but I’d rather stab my sinuses with a fork.
- Jeremy is a big ball of mucus.
- Salem killed another mouse. I thanked him that it wasn’t a bird, a bunny or something cuter.
- We’re house hunting, which means we welcome all donations towards down payment money.
- Happy Weekend! (cough, sniff, sneeze)
error: Please, no copying.