We couldn’t leave out Dad, could we? (Read 23 Questions about Me here.)
1. What is something Dad always says to you?
J1: Do your best. Do it right the first time.
J2: Be responsible and mature.
2. What makes Dad happy?
J1: When he sees me actually trying.
J2: When we spend time together.
3. What makes Dad sad?
J1: When he tells us to try and we’re really not trying.
J2: Being on trips for a while.
4. How does Dad make you laugh?
J1: There’s a lot of ways. When he makes fun of us or Mom and we know it’s actually funny.
J2: He tells jokes. They make me crack up.
5. What was Dad like as a child?
J1: Curly blonde hair. That’s all I know.
J2: Hmm. He was smart, maybe?
6. How old is Dad?
J1: 35, I think.
7. How tall is Dad?
J1: Six one.
J2: Six foot three maybe?
8. What is his favorite thing to do?
J1: Go down to his workshop and make something. Like how you run on the treadmill to get your anger out? He does that and it makes him happy.
J2: Watch TV.
9. What does your dad do when you’re not around?
J1: Plays his video game.
J2: Goes on trips and works.
10. If Dad becomes famous, what will it be for?
J1: Singing. He thinks he’s the best singer, but I doubt that. Maybe he’d have his own home improvement show.
J2: He’ll be an athlete because he’s really good at sports. But not baseball or hockey.
11. What is your dad really good at?
J1: Encouraging me, even when I don’t think I can do something.
12. What is your dad not very good at?
J1: Complimenting the cat.
J2: Nothing really. He’s good at everything.
13. What does your dad do for a job?
J1: He a federal agent.
J2: He works as an agent.
14.What is your dad’s favorite food?
J1: Shepherd’s Pie
15.What makes you proud of your dad?
J1: He gets all the money for our family and we wouldn’t be around without him.
J2: I’m proud of him for his job. He’s really good at it.
16. If your dad were a character, who would he be?
J1: Sherlock Holmes
J2: James Bond
17. What do you and your dad do together?
J1: Play soccer and basketball. Toss the football. A lot of things that have to do with sports. And play chess.
J2: We do sports and a bunch of other stuff.
18. How are you and your dad the same?
J1: We both want to get better at what we do.
J2: Well, we’re both good at sports and we’re funny, especially me.
19. How are you and your dad different?
J1: When I do something, I don’t always complete it. But when Dad does something, he doesn’t stop until he’s done.
J2: He’s way much stronger. He’s bigger than me too.
20. How do you know your dad loves you?
J1: He provides everything for me.
J2: Well, because I love him.
21. What does your dad like most about your mom?
J1: She has a good sense of humor. And she’s older than him.
J2: That she loves him, of course. He likes her cooking and her taste in men.
22. Where is your dad’s favorite place to go?
J1: I never thought about that. Camping?
J2: A fast food restaurant.
23. How old was your dad when you were born?
J1: He was 23. Get it? Get the joke? He was 23 and you were 24. Ha!
J2: 30? I really don’t know.